Microsoft have recognised the success of the D365FO project that I led for Fortnum & Mason in a hybrid role as Project Manager & Solution Architect. You can read the customer story, see quotes from the business leadership & Key Users and watch the project video here: https://customers.microsoft.com/en-us/story/745192-fortnum-and-mason
We were able to deliver a go-live across all the following business areas, using a big-bang approach, over the course of 24hrs:
- Microsoft D365FO – Core Solution inc Retail MPoS & CPoS in-stores.
- Multiple Call Centres inc MOTO Payments, Duty Calculation, Delivery Services Integration, address validation etc
- Product Information Management
- Advanced Warehouse (Pick, Pack and Dispatch)
- Integration – Carrier Service / Shipment Labelling
- Cloud Hosted on Microsoft Azure
- Business Intelligence delivered via Microsoft PowerBI Desktop & Mobile App
- Microsoft D365FO Warehouse Mobile App
- Microsoft D365FO Unified Operations Mobile App (Invoice Approvals and Purchase Order Approval)
- Interface – D365 <> Middleware Partner
- Interface – 3PL
- Interface – eCom Platform
- Integration – 3rd Party Planning Tool
As with all projects this isnt the end of the F&M D365 journey, together we built and implemented a platform. As a conscious decision of the F&M leadership to invest in a stable base from which to deliver the next 310+ years of growth.