Microsoft Dynamics 365 Commerce provides enterprise scale functionality for organisations that need POS, Call Centre, Online Storefronts and/or any those combined.
The beauty of D365 Commerce is the integrated architecture that delivers a resilient service, whilst being primarily cloud based.
Our team has hands-on experience of deploying D365 Commerce, setting up the following areas of the application ourselves:
- Modern POS – this is an application installed on physical till hardware in-store and works with a ‘hardware station’ to connect to printers, scanners, scales, PED’s and other peripherals.
- CPOS – this is a browser based POS environment, that can be accessed on mobile devices
- Online Store – this is a full e-commerce sites, directly powered and delivered by D365 Commerce
- Headless Ecommerce – this is a cloud based service that provides core functionality to non-D365 websites needing to interact/integrate with D365 Commerce
- Integration of Card Payment Services – across all Commerce Channels and D365 Omnichannel for Customer Service
- Integration of Delivery Service providers – allowing Realtime delivery service offering selections
- Implementation of Pickup from Store
Organisations we have worked with on D365 Commerce: